The following information serves to provide information about the processing of personal data within the meaning of the applicable data protection regulations by Amusement Park Film GmbH and the rights resulting from the processing.
The controller responsible for the data processing of this website within the meaning of the GDPR is:
Amusement Park Film GmbH
Phone.: +49 30 411 9808 11
- Data processing on this website
The website of Amusement Park GmbH collects a series of general data and information with each request by you or an automated system. This general data and information are stored in the log files of the server. The following data may be processed and collected: browser type and version used; the operating system used by the accessing system; the website from which an accessing system accesses this website (so-called referrer); the sub-websites that are accessed on this website; the date and time of access; the Internet protocol address (IP address), but only in shortened form; the Internet service provider of the accessing system and other similar data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks.
This information is required to correctly deliver and optimize the content of our website, to ensure the permanent functionality of our information technology systems and the technology of our website.
This data processing is absolutely necessary in the sense of § 25 para. 2 no. 2 TTDSG to provide this website. The legal basis for the subsequent data processing is our legitimate interest in an undisturbed usable presentation of our website, Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR.
- Storage period of your personal data
We process and store personal data of the data subject only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose of storage or if this has been provided for by legal requirements. If one of these storage purposes ceases to apply, the personal data will be blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
3. Right of withdrawal
If we process data relating to you based on consent given by you, you may withdraw your consent with effect for the future. You can send your withdrawal to us at any time by e-mail to info[ätt]amusementpark.film.
- Your data subject rights
In addition to the right to withdraw any consent given to us, you have the following additional rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
- Right of access (Article 15 GDPR): the right to information about your personal data processed by us, in particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected directly from you.
- Right of rectification (Article 16 GDPR): the right to have inaccurate data corrected or correct data completed.
- Right to erasure (Article 17 GDPR): the right to have your data stored by us erased, provided that no legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage are to be observed by us.
- Right to restriction of data processing (Article 18 GDPR): the right to restrict the processing of your data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure; the controller no longer requires the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR): the right to have selected data stored by us about you transferred in a common, machine-readable format, or to request the transfer to another controller.
- Right of complaint: the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
- Right to object: you can object to the use of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 e) or f) GDPR, at any time free of charge with effect for the future at info[ätt]amusementpark.film.
Status: January 2023